As we start shaking off all the winter blues that has been lingering here too long, LotusVoice is ready to provide some fresh air!
- Introduction to Taichi for Health with Mary Adamek, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 11:30am -12:30, Starting 4/15
- Taichi for Health with Mary Adamek, Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:30-11:30, Starting 4/15
- Yoga Time with Monica Pino, Fridays 5:30-6:30, Starting 4/4
- Gentle Pilates with Lindsey Braverman, Mondays 4:00-4:45
- 4/28 Monday, 6:50-7:50 Higher Brain Living-Energize Your Higher Brain with Barbara Brouwer
- 5/3 Saturday & 5/4 Sunday, 9:00-5:00 Energy Medicine with Dr. Joanne Karpinen
- 5/31 Saturday 9:45-3:45 Energy Healing Forum: an experiential introduction to 4 dynamic healing modalities
- 6/7 Saturday & 6/8 Sunday, 9:00-5:00 Jin Shin Jyutsu- Basic Daily Tension Releases for MYSELF with Kathy Champagne
- 5/18 Sunday 9:00-6:00 All about Chinese medicine and acupuncture with Dr. HanLin Yang
Dr. Yang and his Natural Rhythm Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine will visit Mid-Michigan 5/18-5/20. He will offer his services at LotusVoice on 5/18, in West Bloomfield on 5/19 and Williamston on 5/20. On 5/18, Dr. Yang will see clients 9:00-5:30 and give a presentation about Chinese acupuncture and herbal medicine 2:00-3:00.